As we begin the second part of the school year, we want to remind you why a De La Salle Institute education is so important. Now more than ever, we believe that everyone should have access to a De La Salle caliber learning environment, especially in the face of uncertainty.
As a Catholic and Lasallian college prep high school, we’ve been taking care of Chicago’s children by providing access to a dependable, student-centric, technology ready, and high quality education for over 133 years.
We’re here. We’re open. We’re ready. These are just a few reasons that make a De La Salle education such a great return on your investment:
- We have safely managed in-person instruction throughout the pandemic.
- We are technology ready with a one-to-one tablet program that gives us the flexibility to meet the diverse learning styles of our students.
- We offer a hybrid learning model that enables us to pivot at a moment’s notice and keep our students learning every day.
- Our dedicated faculty and staff have worked tirelessly during the pandemic and continue to deliver a great, in-person college prep education.
- Our science, technology, engineering, and mathematics programs welcome all of our students to learn 21st century skills that will prepare them for college and beyond.
If you know of a family in search of a great school that can meet the challenges of our times while delivering on its promise to give families a safe learning environment, college prep education that is student-centric, dependable, reliable, and high quality—please share this email and the good word about De La Salle Institute.
Contact our admissions office at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are grateful to our many benefactors and supporters who help us educate Chicago’s youth. Join in our mission of education by making a gift today.