- Complete an Information Request Form—this allows us to stay in contact with prospective students and creates both the student and parent/guardian account within our system.
- Take the High School Placement Test (HSPT) administered by De La Salle Institute on December 3, 2022. Online registration is open, click here.
- Complete the online application—students who take the entrance exam at De La Salle Institute will be sent a link to the application.
- Submit 6th, 7th, and 8th grade school records and standardized testing scores, including the CPS entrance exam (if applicable).
- Complete the optional FACTS application for financial aid by Friday, January 6, 2023. Families will be considered on a funds-available basis after this date.
Admission to De La Salle Institute is based on consideration of a combination of factors including, but not limited to, entrance exam scores, grade school academic performance, involvement and relationship with the Instittute, leadership and extracurricular activities.